We are currently looking for candidates, with a dynamic spirit to occupy a Carpenter position. Our company manufactures high-end exhibition stands that are installed throughout North America and Europe. The nature of the projects is constantly changing, we do not manufacture kitchens and work is not repetitive. It is necessary to be able to read blueprints, manufacture and install the various elements in the workshop of the stand.
The environment is friendly and the person will be supported by team mates and staff within the company in a positive and respectful manner that promotes teamwork and collaboration.
The ideal candidate must:
- Have 3-5 years’ experience.
- Have a nice personality who is not afraid to face the challenges.
- Education: Professional (Diploma) graduating carpentry or cabinet making school.
- Salary offered according to experience: 18.00$ – 21.00$ per hour.
- Number of hours per week: 40 to 55.
- Various terms: Group insurance.
- Start date of the position: As soon as possible.
Send your resumé by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
By fax: 514.639.5420
Drop off your resumé in person:
1530, 46e Avenue, Lachine (QC) H8T 3J9