We are Accordex, designing and building physical environments that spark remarkable experiences. Our story began over 25 years ago, since, we have been assembling a team of incredibly passionate, smart, hard-working people to help brands deliver custom designed experiences. The nature of our projects is constantly changing, and that’s how we like it. From trade show booths, special events to custom retail spaces, we stay focused, creative and stimulated to constantly uncover new ways to bring the essence of brands to life. There’s plenty more for you to discover about us, come visit accordex.com.
The team is forever growing, drop us a line.
We’re looking for a driven self-motived dynamic candidate to join our team as Forklift operator. The person holding this full-time position will execute requests for the transhipment of products in accordance with the safety rules and methods of the Company within the framework of physical inventory management and quality control activities, in the safest and as effective as possible. The environment is friendly and the person will be supported by teammates within the company in a positive and respectful manner that promotes teamwork and collaboration.
• Under the supervision of the Warehouse Manager, the employee will perform various tasks related to storage, inventory and warehouse upkeeping
• Forklift driving
• Preparation of rental equipment orders for different jobs
• Storage of boxes in the warehouse
• Maintenance on various rental equipment
• Minor repair of wooden crates
• Will use an iPad and computer
· Working experience in warehouse industry, an asset
· Have a valid propane seated forklift card
· 3 years min of experience in forklift driving
· A good sense of organization
· Team player
· Flexible to working overtime occasionally (seasonal)
· Knowledge of computer sand electronics an asset
· Be in good physical condition (Able to lift weights up to 25 kgs)
· Bilingual: English and French (is a plus, not mandat