Junior Account Manager
We are Accordex, designing and building physical environments that spark remarkable experiences. Our story began over 25 years ago, since, we have been assembling a team of incredibly passionate, smart, hard-working people to help brands deliver custom designed experiences. The nature of our projects is constantly changing, and that’s how we like it. From trade show booths, special events to custom retail spaces, we stay focused, creative and stimulated to constantly uncover new ways to bring the essence of brands to life. There’s plenty more for you to discover about us, come visit accordex.com.
The team is forever growing, drop us a line.
We’re currently seeking a dynamic and motivated Junior Account Manager to join our growing team. Reporting to the Director of Sales, the Account Manager will be responsible for identifying current and future customer service requirements; researching clients and their businesses; establishing rapport and conducting analysis with prospects to assess current program and determine new objectives. We’re looking for someone who has a strategic and collaborative approach to successful business development. The environment is friendly and the person will be supported by teammates within the company in a positive and respectful manner that promotes teamwork and collaboration.
- Manage multiple accounts; develop positive working relationships with all customer touch points
- Drive client retention, renewals, upsells and client satisfaction
- Work closely with Project Managers on day-to-day operational processes including technical drawings, managing deadlines expectation and communicating with clients on time sensitive points
- Work closely with the Director of Sales to determine root causes for customer success or failure and drive requirements for product or process enhancement and development
- Leverage technical tools and quantitative data to manage campaigns to success, high customer satisfaction and renewal
- Manage customer activity with CRM tools for maximum efficiency and visibility, with carefully executed follow-up to closure on open issues
- Learn and work with established processes and workflows, as it relates to exhibit stand fabrication, installation dismantle and official show services
- Focus on ensuring we maintain superior customer service levels, operational excellence and strategic insight
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Commerce, Communications or relevant field
- 1-3 years’ experience in Account Management
- Excellent communication skills in English and French with a customer service attitude
- Dynamic personality able to effectively engage and influence audiences at all levels of a business
- A focus on relationships, able to gain trust through communication, expectation setting and completion of planned deliverables
- Business acumen, sound decision making, analytical and organizational skills in a fast-paced environment; a consultative approach to managing complex client relationships
- Ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities, balancing client deliverables on multiple projects as well as internal obligations
- Familiarity with sales performance metrics
- Passion about business – always thinking of ways to improve/grow assigned clients
- Hands on experience with CRM software and MS Office
- Self-motivated and able to work independently and in a team