We are Accordex, designing and building physical environments that spark remarkable experiences. Our story began over 25 years ago, since, we have been assembling a team of incredibly passionate, smart, hard-working people to help brands deliver custom designed experiences. The nature of our projects is constantly changing, and that’s how we like it. From trade show booths, special events to custom retail spaces, we stay focused, creative and stimulated to constantly uncover new ways to bring the essence of brands to life. There’s plenty more for you to discover about us, come visit accordex.com.
The team is forever growing, drop us a line.
We’recurrently seeking a dynamic and motivated Logistic Coordinatorto join our growing team. Reporting the Director of Production, the person willbe managing the logistic on a day-to-daybasis. We’re looking for someoneorganized with a positive attitude with a collaborative approach to wellbeingof our production team and projects. The environment is friendly and the person will be supported by teammates within the company in a positiveand respectful manner that promotes teamwork.
- Prepare and submit POs to all suppliers
- Deal with receiving issues/problems, as they arise with the warehouse for shipping ;
- Fill in ECS forms for each show.
- Update and maintain product information in file maker, supplier catalogs, advance pricing, and pricelist master for the Divisions;
- Liaise with suppliers for credit notes, if requested;
- Handle shipments from A to Z preparing BOL
- Customs, Ocean and all other type of transport experience will be an asset
- Available on some weekends and nights to answer calls if problems with shipments
- Other related tasks may be assigned
- Serious candidate willing to learn
- Logistics/Traffic experience is an asset
- Responsible and punctual
- Excellent time management skills, sense oforganization and ability to set priorities
- Excellent communications skills (written/verbal)and strong interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to work harmoniously in a teamas well as autonomously
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure andhandle a multitude of task
- Demonstrated computer proficiency, especially withMicrosoft Office applications.(Excel, Word ,File maker)
- Strong attention to detail
- Fluently bilingual, spoken and written