Millwork Project Manager
At accordex we specialize in the design and creation of physical environments that awaken all the senses in order to offer an unforgettable experience. Our story began over 25 years ago, since then we have assembled a team of passionate, ambitious and dedicated people to deliver exceptional designs. The nature of our projects is constantly changing, and that's how we like it. From manufacturing furniture and structures for commercial and architectural cabinetry to manufacturing stands for trade shows and special events to manufacturing bespoke retail spaces, we remain motivated and stimulated to discover new ways to meet a challenge and grow our customers. The team is growing, contact us!
We are currently looking for a dynamic and motivated person to occupy a permanent position as project manager / customer relationship commercial cabinetmaking and construction. Reporting to the General Manager, the ProjectManager will act as a liaison between the client and accordex. The person will develop and retain a relationship of trust with clients at each stage of the project. Within the company, the environment is friendly and the person will be supported by teammates in a positive and respectful manner, promoting team work and collaboration.
• Manage all projects (drafting of quotes, planning, monitoring and control of deadlines, budgets and invoicing)
• Respond to incoming customer requests for this business unit
• Determine the requirements, define the needs of the project and propose different applicable solutions.
• Lead and mobilize team members to achieve project objectives on budget and on schedule
• Develop and maintain a relationship of trust with customers and internal and external collaborators (supply, estimation, manufacturing and logistics).
• Follow up on extras and / or credits
• Participate in project meetings
• Excellent computer skills
• CAD knowledge
• Hold a diploma in project management or construction engineering
• Have a minimum of5 years of experience in the field of construction / cabinetmaking as a senior project manager and production of quotes.
• Knowledge of project management processes, plan reading, construction stages, cabinet making(manufacturing techniques, equipment, materials)
• General knowledge of the CNB and the various regulations: RBQ, CCQ and ASP.
• Attention to detail.
• Positive attitude, creativity and reliability.
• Great autonomy
• Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time and meet deadlines.
• Ability to work in a team, organized and involved.
• Strong influence and negotiation skills
• Ability to communicate effectively, both written and spoken, in both languages (French and English).
• Able to adapt to variable schedules
• Car and permit in order for the various trips on the sites