We are currently looking for dynamic and motivated cabinet makers to join our growing team. Applicants should have analytical skills and an organized approach to building furniture and wood structures according to plans. The person will be supported by a foreman in a friendly and respectful environment that promotes teamwork and collaboration.
- Make furniture and other wooden structures using a machine
- Assembler the structures on the floor
- Sand the parts
- Repair parts of existing stands
- Cut panels of all kinds
- Maintenance of machines and tools
- General repair of buildings
- Demolition of old stands
- Pack the stands
- Workshop cleaning
- Have 3 to 5 years of experience
- Have a good personality who is not afraid to face "challenges"
- Vocational secondary (DEP), finishing in carpentry or cabinetmaker
- Sense of organization
- Cabinetmaking experience.
- Ability worked as a team.
- Be able to work quickly and efficiently
- Be thorough
- Bilingual, English-French