We are Accordex, designing and building physical environments that spark remarkable experiences. Our story began over 25 years ago, since, we have been assembling a team of incredibly passionate, smart, hard-working people to help brands deliver custom designed experiences. The nature of our projects is constantly changing, and that’s how we like it. From trade show booths, special events to custom retail spaces, we stay focused, creative and stimulated to constantly uncover new ways to bring the essence of brands to life. There’s plenty more for you to discover about us, come visit accordex.com.
The team is forever growing, drop us a line.
We are currently looking for candidates, with a dynamic spirit to occupy an Installer position. Our company designs, fabricate and installs high-end structures that are installed throughout North America and Europe. It is necessary to be able to read blueprints, manufacture and install the various elements in the workshop of the stand. We want team players that are looking to learn and willing to pitch in on all areas of production. The environment is friendly and the person will be supported by teammates within the company in a positive and respectful manner that promotes teamwork and collaboration.
- Have 2-3 years’ experience in installation of custom kiosk.
- Positive and approachable attitude, will be client-facing
- Willing to tackle challenges head-on, solution focused
- Education: Professional (Diploma) graduating carpentry or cabinet making school is a plus
- Must be able to travel and have valid Canadian passport
- Never been refused entry to USA
- Must be flexible, able to work weekends and some nights depending on seasonal work
- Must like to travel