We are Accordex, designing and building physical environments that spark remarkable experiences. Our story began over 25 years ago, since, we have been assembling a team of incredibly passionate, smart, hard-working people to help brands deliver custom designed experiences. The nature of our projects is constantly changing, and that’s how we like it. From trade show booths, special events to custom retail spaces, we stay focused, creative and stimulated to constantly uncover new ways to bring the essence of brands to life. There’s plenty more for you to discover about us, come visit accordex.com.
The team is forever growing, drop us a line.
We’recurrently seeking a dynamic and motivated Store Managerto join our growing team. Reporting the Director of Production, the person willbe managing our in-house hardware store; handling shopworkers’ requests, managingclerks and inventory on a day-to-day basis. We’re looking for someone organized with a positive attitude, able tolead a team with a collaborative approach to wellbeing of our production teamand projects. Theenvironment is friendly and the person will be supported by teammates withinthe company in a positive and respectful manner that promotes teamwork.
- Manage and lead the in-house store and staff
- Help the production team with hardware needs
- Participate in the purchasing of materials
- Enter and maintain proper inventory of store items in the FileMaker system
- File store records such as receiving, invoices, contracts and orders
- Treat and process requests/inquiries pertaining to stock and inventory
- Identify problems and take appropriate action to resolve them with management
- Unpack and stock shelves with merchandise
- Maintaining a clean and organized workspace
- Physically able to carry items, occasionally helping to load and unload orders
- Other related tasks may be assigned
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar or related position
- Previous experience in contractor supply/hardware retail or trades industry is preferred
- Experience managing or leading a team
- Basic computer knowledge, including using Outlook, Excel and Word
- Knowledge of hardware and applications
- Good communication and problem-solving skills with a positive attitude
- Able to work alone or in a team atmosphere
- Bilingual, French and English is a plus