We are looking for a warehouse associate to join our expanding team. Reporting to the warehouse manager, the warehouse associate will be responsible to process incoming requests, maintain client inventory clean and ready to go and ensure the inventory system is always up to date.
The Warehouse Associate is responsible for:
1 – Client assets
· Keeping client inventory up to date
· Pick, pack, ship orders
· Receive unpack, check return to inventory stock
· Clean and test equipment upon return.
· Provide minor repairs.
· Keep the department clean.
· Prepare waybills and shipping labels
· Report stock that is damaged
· White glove service local deliveries and installation
2-Installation & Dismantle special assignment when required
· Installation and dismantle for events and local installations
· General help in wood shop and in set up aera when requested